Compared with the traditional single-phase fluid lubrication technology, oil-gas lubrication has incomparable advantages. It successfully solves the problems that can not be overcome by dry oil lubrication and oil mist lubrication. It is a blooming wonderful flower in lubrication technology. It meets the needs of the latest development of mechanical industrial equipment, especially for the occasions with bad working conditions such as high temperature, heavy load, high speed, very low speed and the invasion of cooling water and dirt into the lubrication point.
Because oil-gas lubrication can solve the problems that cannot be solved by the traditional single-phase fluid lubrication technology, and has very obvious application effect, greatly prolongs the service life of the friction pair and improves the on-site environment, it is being more and more widely used, especially in the field of metallurgical industry.
especially for harsh industries and mines where the transmission parts are operated at high speed or very low speed, heavy load, high temperature and eroded by other chemical hazardous fluids. Such as: all kinds of high-speed wire rod, bar roll bearings, loopers and guide bearings; Various roller group bearings of continuous caster; All kinds of cold rolling, hot rolling, temper mill roll bearings, etc.
(1) Oil air lubrication is a lubrication method with very small amount of lubricating oil, which avoids the waste of lubricant and has obvious lubrication effect;
(2) Oil air lubrication can maintain a certain positive pressure in the bearing chamber, play a sealing role, and prevent dust and water from penetrating into the bearing seat and causing damage to the bearing;
(3) The compressed air continuously entering the bearing cools the bearing to avoid overheating of the bearing;
(4) The lubrication condition of the bearing will be significantly improved, and the service life will be greatly extended with the improvement of the lubrication condition;
(5) It avoids the dirty and difficult cleaning condition in the bearing seat when using glycerol lubrication. While cleaning the inside of the bearing seat, it reduces the labor intensity and maintenance cycle of workers;
(6) Avoid the surrounding environmental pollution caused by the leakage of grease from the bearing seat when using dry oil lubrication;
(7) Oil air lubrication of rolling bearings will not produce oil mist and will not pollute the surrounding air.