The thrust ball bearing introduces that the bearing can be combined because the device is easy, and the sealing ring and ball and cage assembly can leave the device. The bidirectional thrust ball bearing is composed of a shaft ring, two bearing races,
and two ball and cage thrust components. Bearings can be Timken Thrust combined because the device is easy. All can leave the device. The bearing race and the ball and cage assembly are the same as the one-way bearing.
Thrust ball bearing is a combined bearing. The shaft ring and seat ring can be combined with the Timken Thrust components of maintenance frame and steel ball.
The shaft ring is a ferrule cooperating with the shaft, the Timken Thrust seat ring is a ferrule cooperating with the bearing seat hole, and there is a gap with the shaft. According to its structure, it is divided into one-way thrust ball and two-way thrust ball bearing.
The one-way thrust ball bearing can accept the axial load at one position, and the two-way thrust Timken Thrust ball bearing can accept the axial load at two positions. They shall not accept radial loads. The one-way thrust ball bearing is composed of a shaft ring, a bearing race, and a ball and cage thrust assembly.
The two-way thrust ball bearing can accept the axial load at two positions and can flow the Timken Thrust machine shaft in two directions. Such bearings must not accept any radial load. The thrust ball bearing has the structure with a seat cushion.
Because the device surface of the seat cushion is spherical, the bearing has the function of Timken Thrust centering, which can reduce the response of the device error. Thrust ball bearings are mainly used in buses, machine tools, etc.
The outer spherical bearing fixes the bearing inner ring and the Timken Thrust shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role.
During maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble this bearing, so it is necessary to Timken Thrust introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling and assembling the outer spherical bearing:
1. First loosen the locking screw on the bearing eccentric sleeve with an Allen wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the top cover eccentric sleeve Timken Thrust, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
2. Loosen the bolts fixing the bearing seat. Remove the bearing together with the bearing seat from the shaft. Before removing the bearing seat at one end of the shaft, loosen the bolts of the bearing seat at the other end of the shaft to avoid damage to the bearings at both ends.
1. Before installing the bearing on the shaft, the fixing pin of the bearing sleeve must be pulled out, the surface of the journal must be polished smooth and clean, and the journal shall be coated with oil for rust prevention and lubrication (the bearing is allowed to rotate slightly on the shaft).
2. Apply lubricating oil on the mating surface of bearing seat and bearing, and install the bearing into the bearing seat. Then sleeve the assembled bearing and bearing seat on the shaft. Push it to the required position for installation.
3. Do not tighten the bolts fixing the bearing seat first, and make the bearing sleeve rotate in the bearing seat. Similarly, install the bearing and seat at the other end of the same shaft, rotate the shaft for several turns, and let the bearing itself automatically align. Then fasten the bearing seat bolts.
4. Install eccentric sleeve. First put the eccentric sleeve on the eccentric step of the bearing inner sleeve and tighten it by hand along the rotation direction of the shaft. Then insert or counter the small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve.
Knock the small iron rod along the rotation direction of the shaft with a hand hammer to firmly install the eccentric sleeve, and then lock the Allen screw on the eccentric sleeve.