Causes and prevention methods of NSK bearing corrosion NSK And Measures bearing corrosion is caused by various internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows:
1. Metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference, battery corrosion).
2. Chemical composition and structure of metal materials.
3. Solution composition and pH value in contact with metal And Measures surface;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with metal surface.
6. In addition, human sweat is also the cause of bearing corrosion. Its pH value is 5 ~ 6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and And Measures production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch NSK Bearings casually.
Apply antirust oil to prevent NSK bearing from rusting
1. Immersion method: some small NSK Bearings are immersed in antirust grease, and the oil film thickness can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of antirust grease. A And Measures method of adhering a layer of antirust grease to its surface.
2. Brushing method: when brushing, pay attention to apply evenly on the surface of NSK And Measures bearing, do not accumulate, and pay attention to prevent missing coating.
3, spray method: some large rust preventive substances are not suitable for immersion oil coating, generally use about 0.7Mpa And Measures pressure of filtered compressed air in the air clean place spraying.
Spray method is suitable for solvent dilution antirust oil or thin layer antirust oil. This method must adopt perfect fire prevention and labor protection measures.
Pretreatment methods for rust on NSK bearing surface: 1. Surface cleaning: cleaning must be combined with the nature of NSK bearing surface and the conditions at that time. The commonly used methods are solvent cleaning, mechanical cleaning and chemical treatment cleaning.
2. After the surface is dry and cleaned, it can be dried with And Measures filtered dry compressed air. Or use a dryer to dry at the temperature of 120 ~ 170 ℃, and then wipe it with clean gauze.
Germany with an Allen wrench, then insert a small iron rod into the counterbore on the eccentric sleeve of the top cover, and loosen the eccentric sleeve against the rotation direction of the shaft.
Many people use improper installation methods in the installation of bearings, resulting in the damage of fag bearings in Germany. So how to install the bearing correctly? I hope you can have a more comprehensive understanding of the installation and disassembly of bearings:
For the bearing ring with clearance fit, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of anti creep corrosion agent on the mating surface to prevent friction corrosion between the mating surfaces.
390000 series outer spherical bearings fix the inner ring of the bearing and the shaft through the eccentric sleeve, and the hexagon socket screw on the eccentric sleeve plays a fastening role.
During the maintenance, many operators cannot disassemble and assemble this German fag bearing, so it is necessary to introduce the technical points and precautions for disassembling and assembling 390000 series outer spherical bearing:
Correct installation is very important for the use of fag bearings in Germany. I hope you can use the correct installation method in the future.
During installation, mechanical, heating or hydraulic methods can be selected according to its type and size. The force exerted on the bearing during installation must not be transmitted from one bearing ring to another
German fag bearing ring through the rolling element, otherwise the raceway may be damaged. However, under no circumstances can the bearing ring, cage, rolling element or seal be directly knocked.