Ina bearing is a precision component, and its use must be carried out with corresponding caution. No matter how high-performance bearings are used, if they are not used properly, the expected high performance will not be achieved. So what is the use of bearings? When using bearings, pay attention to the following matters:
Keep the bearing and its surroundings clean.
Even small dust that cannot be seen by the eyes will have a bad impact For Ina Bearings on the bearing. Therefore, keep the surroundings clean so that the dust will not invade the INA Bearing.
2. Use the bearing carefully. Strong impact on the bearing during use will produce scars and indentation, which will become the cause of the accident. In serious cases, it will crack and fracture, so we must pay attention to it.
3. Use proper operation tools
Avoid replacing with existing tools, For Ina Bearings and appropriate tools must be used.
4. Pay attention to the corrosion of INA Bearing
When operating the bearing, the sweat on the hand will become the cause of rust. Pay attention to operate with clean hands and try to wear gloves.
It is very important to know how to use the bearing to get twice the For Ina Bearings result with half the effort.
When the mechanical parts near the bearing have been lubricated with oil or need to be dissipated by lubricating oil, the bearing shall be lubricated with oil. When the For Ina Bearings bearing is under heavy load or high speed, or there is external heat transfer, there may be heat dissipation requirements.
The micro lubrication method, such as oil drop lubrication, oil mist lubrication or oil-gas lubrication, can ensure that the oil mixing loss and bearing friction are very small.
When air is used as a carrier, it can directly supply oil and make the air flow contribute to sealing.
Ina bearing can spray a large amount of lubricating oil directly to all contact surfaces where the rotating speed is very high and good cooling is required.
Lubrication is an important part in the use of Timken bearing. For Ina Bearings Therefore, many people think that the more grease is used, the better the bearing. In fact, it is not. The amount of grease actually has a degree.
The general grease filling amount in Timken bearing can refer to the following principles:
(1) Generally, the bearing shall not be filled with lubricating grease, which can be installed to 1 / 2-3 / 4 of the whole space of the bearing cavity;
(2) 2 / 3-3 / 4 of the inner cavity space filled by the horizontal bearing;
(3) Vertically installed bearings fill 1 / 2 (upper side) and 3 / 4 (lower side) of the cavity space;
(4) In the environment prone to pollution, for low-speed or medium speed bearings, all the space in the bearings and bearing boxes shall be filled;
(5) Before the high-speed bearing is loaded with grease, the bearing shall be placed in high-quality lubricating oil, which is generally soaked in the base oil of the For Ina Bearings installed grease, so as to avoid burning out of the bearing due to insufficient lubricating grease on the friction surface during startup.
Timken bearing grease is usually expressed by apparent viscosity or similar viscosity. When describing the viscosity of grease, the temperature and shear speed must be indicated. Similar viscosity indexes can be used to control its low-temperature fluidity and pumpability.
One of the important indicators to measure the low-temperature performance of Timken bearing grease is the low-temperature torque, that is,
the degree to which the grease blocks the rotation of low-speed flow bearing at low temperature (- below 20 ° C). The Low-Temperature Torque of grease is expressed by the average value of starting torque and torque after rotating for 60mm.
The evaporation (degree) of Timken bearing grease indicates the degree of volatilization of grease oil when For Ina Bearings the grease is used for a long time under high temperature conditions. The smaller the evaporation, the better. The evaporation of grease mainly depends on the properties and fraction composition of lubricating oil.
Oxidation stability refers to the ability of lubricating grease to resist the action of heat and oxygen and keep its properties from permanent change when it is stored for a long time or used at high temperature for a long time.
Due to oxidation, the content of free alkali is often reduced or the content of free organic acid is increased, the dropping point is reduced, the appearance color is darker, there is a strange odor, the consistency, strength limit and similar viscosity are reduced,
and corrosive products and substances that destroy the structure of lubricating grease are generated, resulting in the separation of soap and oil. Therefore, in the long-term storage of lubricating grease, it should be stored in a dry and ventilated environment to prevent sunlight exposure,
and the changes of free alkali or free organic acid, corrosivity and For Ina Bearings other items should be checked regularly to ensure its quality and performance.