Anti friction SKF bearings are divided into two main types. They are ball SKF bearings and roller SKF bearings. At the same time, we should also know that due to the different manufacturers and specific uses of SKF bearings, many different types have evolved according to these basic structures and.
Lubrication function, anti-wear Anti Friction lubricant has the following main functions
1. Lubricate the sliding contact Anti Friction between the retainer and other parts of SKF Bearing.
2. Lubricate any contact between the race and the roll that is not Anti Friction really rolling.
3. Lubricate the sliding contact Anti Friction between the roller and the middle part of the roller type SKF Bearing.
4. Lubricate all true rolling contacts in SKF bearings.
The secondary functions are:
5. Protect highly refined surfaces from corrosion.
6. Assist the sealing cover to prevent foreign substances. Grease has this function.
7. A means of conducting heat (cold) is provided.
1 check the operating temperature of NTN bearing, which is required to be below 65 ℃
2 check the inner and outer runways of NTN bearing for pitting, pits, cracks and other Anti Friction defects
3 check the axial displacement of running parts The main reason is whether the clearance of NTN Anti Friction bearing meets the requirements
Reliable maintenance is the main means to ensure the long-term operation of NTN bearings. When the equipment is running for a period of time, professional technicians should be invited to inspect and maintain the equipment in time, mainly in the following aspects:
4. The lubricating oil or grease shall be replaced or added in time, but not too much. It is required that one-third of the lubricating oil and one-half of the lubricating grease
1. Maintenance of eccentric INA Bearing: in order to maintain the original performance of INA Bearing in good condition for as long as possible, it is necessary to maintain and repair in order to prevent accidents, ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy.
Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical operation conditions and carry out it regularly. The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection.
As maintenance items during operation, there are rotating sound, vibration, temperature, lubricant state of eccentric INA Bearing, etc.
2. Maintenance of eccentric INA Bearing: cleaning of INA Bearing: when removing the eccentric INA Bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of the eccentric INA Bearing,
confirm the residual amount of lubricant, and wash the eccentric ina bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The cleaning of the removed eccentric ina bearing is divided into coarse cleaning and fine cleaning, which are placed in the container respectively. First, put the metal mesh bottom so that the INA Bearing does not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if ina bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of INA Bearing, which should be paid attention to. In the coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning.
Fine cleaning is to carefully clean the eccentric ina bearing while rotating in the cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should always be kept clean.
3. Maintenance and judgment of eccentric INA Bearing: in order to judge whether the disassembled ina bearing can be used, it should be checked after the ina bearing is cleaned. Check the state of raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface, the wear of cage, the increase of INA Bearing
Clearance and the damage related to the decline of dimensional accuracy. For non separable small ball INA Bearing, support the inner ring horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth.
Tapered roller bearing is a separable INA Bearing, which can check the raceway surface of rolling element and outer ring respectively.
Since the large INA Bearing cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to the appearance of rolling element, raceway surface, cage, edge retaining surface, etc. the higher the importance of INA Bearing, the more careful the inspection is.