For sealed thin-walled bearings, the production has been filled with appropriate grease, and the seal is set on the host to prevent grease leakage. Note that too little fat content can easily lead to lack of fat or dry friction, affecting service life. Grease can cause excessive temperature rise.
A large number of grease leaks not only pollute the environment, but also waste. Therefore, on the Fag Thin Wall Bearing premise of entering the amount of grease in thin-walled bearings, better fag bearings can ensure sufficient lubrication.
Lubrication friction: the resistance to mechanical friction, which is formed on the surface of the film. Cooling temperature: take away heat through oil circulation to prevent sintering. Clean: clean the friction parts and other materials produced by metal on the working surface by flowing oil. Sealing and leak proof:
reduce gas leakage and external pollutants. Rust: it can be adsorbed on the surface to prevent water stop, air, acid, harmful gas and contact parts. Buffer zone: a sharp rise in engine cylinder pressure, a sudden increase in the oil load on the piston, piston pin, connecting rod and crankshaft can withstand the impact load and play a buffer role.
Grease lubrication refers to the direct application of grease to the moving surfaces of thin-walled Fag Thin Wall Bearing bearings. However, when inputting grease into the raceway and sliding working surface of fag bearing, the following five principles must be followed:
(1) The grease must penetrate the working surface of the Thin-walled bearing and the internal gap of the Fag Thin Wall Bearing bearing, so that the grease can fully play the role of lubrication.
(2) A certain amount of grease shall be retained on the working surface of fag bearing for a certain period of time, but it is also necessary to prevent excessive loss of grease.
(3) The flow direction of grease input and discharge shall be consistent with the sealing Fag Thin Wall Bearing requirements, which is conducive to the discharge of invading dirt.
(4) On the premise of ensuring good lubrication, minimize the amount of grease.
(5) An outlet hole is opened at the end of the flow direction of the grease, so that the newly supplemented grease can squeeze out the old grease and ensure good lubrication.
In particular, when lubricating fag Fag Thin Wall Bearing bearings with grease, pay attention to the working temperature range of Thin-walled bearing grease. If it is not within the appropriate temperature range, the effect will be counterproductive.
The causes of NTN bearing corrosion are caused by various Fag Thin Wall Bearing internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows:
1. Bearing metal surface finish (oxygen concentration difference, battery corrosion).
2. Chemical composition and structure of bearing metal materials.
3. Solution composition and pH value of bearing metal surface contact;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity of bearing.
5. Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface of Fag Thin Wall Bearing the bearing.
6. The pH value of human sweat is 5 ~ 6. Therefore, in order to prevent corrosion caused by hand sweat, installation and production personnel should wear gloves and do not touch the self-aligning roller bearing casually.
Using NTN bearings, grease is very critical. The use of deteriorated grease will not only fail to play its due role, but also damage the bearing.
1. Oil flow observation method
Take two measuring cups, one containing the lubricating oil to be checked and the other empty on the table. Lift the measuring cup filled with lubricating oil 30-40 cm away from the table and tilt it, let the Fag Thin Wall Bearing lubricating oil flow slowly into the empty cup, and observe its flow.
The lubricating oil with good quality should flow slender, uniform and continuous. If the oil flow is fast and slow, sometimes large pieces flow down, The lubricating oil has deteriorated.
2. Hand twisting
Twist the lubricating oil between thumb and index finger and grind it repeatedly. The better lubricating oil hand feels lubricity, less wear debris and no friction. If it feels a large friction feeling such as sand particles between fingers, it indicates that there are many impurities in the lubricating oil, and the lubricating oil should be replaced.
3. Illumination method
On sunny days, lift up the lubricating oil with a screwdriver at an angle of 45 degrees to the horizontal plane. Observe the oil drops according to the sunlight. In the light, it can be clearly seen that there is no wear debris in the lubricating oil. It is good to continue to use. If there are too many wear debris, replace the lubricating oil.
4. Oil drop trace method
Take a clean white filter paper and drop several drops of oil on the filter paper. After the lubricating oil leaks, if there is black powder on the Fag Thin Wall Bearing surface and there is a sense of astringency by hand,
it indicates that there are many impurities in the lubricating oil. Good lubricating oil has no powder, and it is dry and smooth by hand and shows yellow traces.