- In general, the clutch bearing will not be excited, but if it is excited, you must check the situation carefully. Causes and emergency measures of some faults during the use of fag bearing:
Handling Method of Abnormal Phenomena in Fag Clutch Bearing Operation
1 rolling sound of bearing
- Use the sound of the size and sound quality of the sound equipment to check the operation of the fag bearing. Even if the clutch bearing is slightly stripped and otherwise damaged, the sound emitted by the abnormal intonation and irregular measuring device will be distinguished from the sound measurement.Handling Method of Abnormal Phenomena in Fag Clutch Bearing Operation
2 bearing vibration
- Fag bearing vibration is very sensitive to bearing damage, such as spalling, indentation, corrosion, crack, wear, etc., which will be reflected in bearing vibration measurement. Therefore, through the use of special bearing vibration measurement (frequency analyzer, etc.), measuring the magnitude of vibration and frequency analysis, it can be inferred through unusual conditions.
- The measured values of the position where the sensor is used or installed under bearing conditions are different, so each machine needs to analyze and compare the standard measured values determined in advance.
3. Bearing temperature
- The temperature of the bearing, generally the temperature outside the fag bearing room, can be inferred that if the hole can be used to directly measure the temperature of the outer ring of the bearing, it is more appropriate. Usually, the bearing temperature rises for 1-2 hours and slowly reaches a stable state.
- The heat capacity of the bearing is the normal temperature of the machine, the heat capacity is large, and the speed and load change. If proper parts are installed during the inspection and troubleshooting of lubricating clutch bearing operation, the bearing temperature will rise suddenly, and the operation will be stopped in case of abnormal high temperature. Take necessary preventive measures.
- Check the damage of clutch bearing after demolition, and determine the cause of bearing failure and damage according to the damaged fag bearing.
- The crisp sound and sharp squeaking noise may be caused by improper bearing clearance. Insufficient lubrication may also cause metal sound. Dents in the bearing cup track can cause vibration.
- As for the noise generated by the equipment caused by knocking scars, this noise has different speed levels. If there is intermittent noise, then the rolling part may be damaged. This sound appears when the surface is damaged on the launch date. If the “hissing” sound pollution often causes serious damage to the clutch bearing and causes irregular huge noise.
- However, it is usually unnecessary to replace the clutch bearing at this time. Therefore, damage, of course, can also be perceived through listening. Such as the use of better methods, such as electronic health monitoring equipment, pre eruption operation. method