The bearing has large load capacity and mainly bears radial load. The friction between the rolling element and the retaining edge of the ferrule is small, which is suitable for high-speed rotation.
According to whether the ferrule has retaining edge or not, it can be divided into single row cylindrical roller bearings such as Nu, NJ, NUP, N and NF, and double row cylindrical roller bearings such as NNU and NN. The bearing is a separable structure of inner ring and outer ring.
Cylindrical roller bearing with no flange on the inner ring or outer ring, whose inner ring and outer ring can move relative to each other in the axial direction, can be used as a free end bearing. A cylindrical roller bearing with double retaining edges on one side of the inner ring and the outer ring and a single retaining edge on the other side can bear a certain degree of axial load in one direction. Generally, steel plate stamping cage or copper alloy turning solid cage are used. However, some use polyamide formed cages.
1. The roller and raceway are in line contact or repair line contact, with large radial bearing capacity, which is suitable for bearing heavy load and impact load.
2. Low friction coefficient, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. N-type and nu type can move axially, adapt to the change of the position of NSK bearing between shaft and shell caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as free end support.
4. The processing requirements for the shaft or seat hole are high. After the bearing is installed, the relative deflection of the outer ring axis shall be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner ring or outer ring can be separated to facilitate installation and disassembly.
1. After many cylindrical roller bearing manufacturers open the bearing, the inner ring and outer ring of their own bearing can be taken out. If they mix them, they are afraid that they will not find their own inner ring and outer ring, which will affect the service life of the bearing. In fact, the rings of this kind of bearing are the same, which is to facilitate the consideration of customers and make customers feel at ease. The inner ring and outer ring of the bearing are completely interchangeable. Please rest assured for the majority of cylindrical roller bearing users.
2. In addition, the suffixes of cylindrical roller bearings are interchangeable. For example, whether the inner rings of Nu, NJ and bearings can be interchanged. In this case, ina bearings should not be replaced. The model suffix of the outer ring of the bearing shall prevail. The two types of bearings are different, so they cannot be replaced. If the model is the same, the mixed installation of the inner ring will not affect the service quality and service life of the bearing after assembly.
3. The outer ring of N series cylindrical roller bearings can be removed. In fact, some bearing users can take down the outer ring of the bearing, but if this method is used, the cylindrical roller bearing itself has a bearing without outer ring, and the cost and price will be much lower. Therefore, customers should not remove the outer ring blindly, In this way, an outer ring is wasted and the cost is increased.