1. NSK bearing maintenance: in order to maintain the original performance of NSK bearing in good condition for as long as possible, it is necessary to Maintenance Of maintain and repair in order to prevent accidents, ensure the reliability of operation and improve productivity and economy.
Maintain the operation standard of corresponding mechanical Maintenance Of operation conditions and carry out it regularly. The contents include monitoring the operation status, replenishing or changing the lubricant, and regular disassembly inspection.
The maintenance items during operation include the rotating sound, vibration, temperature, Maintenance Of lubricant state of NSK bearing, etc.
2. Maintenance of NSK bearing: cleaning of NSK bearing: when removing NSK bearing for maintenance, first record the appearance of NSK bearing, confirm the residual amount of lubricant, and wash NSK bearing after sampling the lubricant for inspection. As a cleaning agent, gasoline and kerosene are commonly used.
The cleaning of the removed NSK bearing is divided into coarse Maintenance Of cleaning and fine cleaning. They are placed in the container respectively. First, put the metal mesh cushion bottom so that the NSK bearing does not directly contact the dirt of the container.
During rough cleaning, if NSK bearing rotates with dirt, it will damage the rolling surface of NSK bearing, which should be paid Maintenance Of attention to. In the coarse cleaning oil, use a brush to remove the grease and adhesion. After it is roughly clean, turn to fine cleaning.
Fine cleaning is to carefully clean NSK bearing while rotating in Maintenance Of cleaning oil. In addition, the cleaning oil should always be kept clean.
in order to judge whether the disassembled NSK bearing can be used, it should be checked after the NSK bearing is cleaned. Check the state of raceway surface, rolling surface and mating surface, the wear of cage, the increase of NSK bearing clearance and the damage related to the decline of dimensional accuracy.
For non separable small ball NSK bearing, support the inner ring Maintenance Of horizontally with one hand and rotate the outer ring to confirm whether it is smooth.
Tapered roller bearing and split NSK bearing can inspect the raceway surface of rolling element and outer ring respectively.
Since large bearings cannot be rotated by hand, pay attention to the appearance of rolling elements, raceway surfaces, cages, edge retaining surfaces, etc. the higher the importance of NSK Bearings, the more careful the inspection is.
1. The resultant force of force application shall pass through the axis of NSK bearing as far as possible, which requires that the force application point shall be uniform, symmetrical and stable, and the force shall be applied through the spherical surface or parallel to the axis.
2. The force should be applied stably and evenly without impact, which requires the use of oil pressure or tools that can apply stable tension or pressure. When hammering has to be used,
it should also be buffered by soft metal without chip falling, such as copper sleeve, and the knocking force should be as light as possible. Hammer with a copper bar or hammer.
3. Avoid applying force through the rolling element, which requires applying force through the inner ring when installing and removing the inner ring (shaft ring) and through the outer ring when installing and removing the outer ring).
4. The drag force shall be maintained to a proper extent. For example, when installing NSK bearing, stop the force when NSK bearing is just installed in the correct position, and ensure that the end face of ferrule (washer) is against the seat hole or the shoulder end face of shaft, which can not be squeezed too tightly or installed in place.